Monday, August 2, 2010

The Thief



The Thief - Written by Vladimir Rodriguez

I Am staring at the thief who stole my dreams
Snatched my goals and ripped my wishes
The thief that broke my ego
Darkened my vision
And distorted my perspectives
The thief that last night
Stoled a Dance with my soul
One dance
And disappeared into the night
Of my mind
This thief is cold
Like the last dirty ice cube in the freezer
Shoes walking on ice, slick
No beard, yet wise
Perfectly healthy yet completely sick
I have been staring at this thief
Thinking all this time I was the thief
Yet i am not this thief, or am I?


Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

2 comments:

  1. Lol this is why i love the art of writing.If u pay close attention, you can learn so much about the writer. Good one "confusious Vlad".

    ReplyDelete