Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Jamaica ( rated Dirty - D)



Jamaica ( rated Dirty - D). By Dayanna Carrion



Hay Jamaica!
uhmmm Jamaica!
If you kiss the way you talk,
cook the way you taste,
Feel the way you smile,
Touch the way you move…
Love the way you dance
Pray the way you fight
Dream like you breathe
Please, drown me in your waters!

Damm so much chocolate wonder to eat…
Yet you don’t share with me.
 Come solo!
So greedy!  Feed me!
Uhm! You’re a piece of heaven wrapped in ocean breeze,
A decadent caramel, sugar dumpling sweet,
A walking time bomb, you damm terrorist!
Change your ways, help humanity by doing a good deed….
Adopt me!
Oh if I were your hands to caress your skin
And ride a roller coaster up and down your jeans.
Wish we were an elephants so I could hold your trunk
Bizca! Cooked- eye to see u twice,
The sazon you in your rice,
Honey nectar and you the bee
Pollinate me, sting me… deflower me.

Damm Jamaica!
Si cocinas como caminas...
if you cook the way you walk...
I’ll tell you I will even eat the burn.
When I saw you ...the chemistry...ohm baby
It was like a paper cut or splinter
Yeah mon!  It was instant!
I want to taste your passion fruit
be kissed by your sun,
travel across your land
and see all of your wonders...
Starting, at your lips.
are you feeling me feeling you?

Oh Jamaica
I keep dreaming bout you
Take me away...
I keep dreaming bout you,
Let’s get away....
Hay...ummmmh Jamaica
if you kiss the way you smile,
Touch the way you move…
Love the way you dance
Pray the way you fight
Dream like you breathe
Smile like you tease
Fu@k like you taste….
Please, please drown me in your waters!


 Day-Dream ~2003

The Rough Guide to Jamaica (Rough Guide Jamaica)

-

No comments:

Post a Comment