Friday, July 15, 2011

My Bullshit Recession Advice

bankrupt Pictures, Images and Photos

OK, so, there are no jobs, there is no money, life is fucked. Errrrrrrrr, stop right there, that is where you are wrong.  Now is the time to take advantage.  I am not talking about stocks or anything of that monetary nature, which I am sure is on your mind, because it is on mine. I am talking about the little things that we truly bypass every single day. OK maybe this sounds stupid, and actually, I just read it back, even corny, but what else can we do when the money is scarce.  There is no rain, green rain that is, so the best thing to do is basically live life.  I have so many bills is not even funny and many I have to pay late every month, but should I get my glass of water and drown in it, get stressed out, get sick and die like a wounded deer that just got shot by a politician for a hobby. NO! I gotta chill out.  Do what I can to take care of the necessities for me and my family but I also got to live. So here is what I did just to give you some examples. I cut the cable and phone however i left the Internet, so I slashed like $60 from my bill.  I downgraded to a cheap carrier and now I just pay $50 a month rather then $100. Rather then the movies or a bar, I do a lot more walking now and take a lot more strolls in the park, where I can read, listen to music and do what I love to do best, which is to think.  Basically life has gotten more cheaper but more productive mentally thanks to the recession. So there, I left you a quick recipe on how to cook recession depression and make life out of it. #gottaloveit

- Vlad


No comments:

Post a Comment